Drop Off and Collection Times For Re-opening on 8th March 2021:
- Children in Years 1-6 should arrive between 8:40 – 8:55am. This is different to last term when each year group had a designated start time. You should drop your child off at the same gate on Arlington Avenue that you used last term. Each year group will then have a designated area of the playground to play in until they are directed into school. If you are unsure which gate to use there will be staff to direct you.
- Children in Nursery and Reception should continue to use the gate on Mossley Avenue.
- To ensure social distancing is maintained we ask that only one adult drops off and collects your child. Once you have dropped your child off, please move away from the school premises, so there is space for other families to approach school.
- Please do not drive or park along Arlington Avenue, if you have to travel by car then we would ask that you park further away.
- Please could all adults dropping off and collecting children wear face coverings when in the vicinity of the school.
- At the end of the day whether you are waiting on the Early Years’ Playground or on Arlington Avenue please ensure you socially distance from other parents. The arrangements for the end of the day are the same as last half term. Please can we remind you to arrive promptly at the time indicated below and if you have more than one child please collect all your children at the earliest time for your family.
|Year Group||Drop Off||Pick Up from EYFS Playground|
|Nursery pm||12.30pm||3:30pm (Gates open 3:15pm|
|Year Group||Drop Off||Pick Up||Gate on Arlington Avenue|
|1||8:40 – 8:55am||3:10pm||Nearest the Pele/Nicander Road|
|2||8:40 – 8:55am||3:00pm||Nearest the Pele/Nicander Road|
|3||8:40 – 8:55am||3:10pm||Nearest Greenbank Road|
|4||8:40 – 8:55am||3:20pm||Nearest Greenbank Road|
|5||8:40 – 8:55am||3:00pm||Nearest Greenbank Road|
|6||8:40 – 8:55am||3:20pm||Nearest the Pele/Nicander Road|