We believe school uniform contributes to the ethos of our school and provides a sense of identity and belonging for all children.
All children are asked to wear our school uniform, details of which can be found below:
- All clothes and belongings must be clearly marked with the child’s name.
- No jewellery is to be worn in school.
- Nail varnish and transfers are not allowed.
Greenbank Uniform: Boys and Girls
- Greenbank cardigan or jumper
- White shirt with school tie
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- Grey socks or tights
- Black school shoes (NO open toe sandals)
- School coat (optional) or PLAIN black coat
PE Uniform: Boys and Girls
- Maroon joggers/maroon shorts
- Greenbank polo t-shirt
- Black pumps/plain black trainers (including black soles)
Girls Summer Uniform:
- Red gingham checked dress
- Greenbank cardigan
- White socks
Black school shoes (NO open toe sandals)
Boys Summer Uniform:
- Greenbank jumper
- White shirt with tie
- Grey trousers/shorts
- Grey socks
- Black school shoes
Hair accessories should be maroon or black and be plain and simple – no big bows
During the sunnier months we recommend children wear caps for break and lunch time.
We value all our children adhering to our school uniform rules.
PLEASE CAN ALL ITEMS OF UNIFORM BE CLEARLY LABELLED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.
Where to purchase:
Our uniform provider is Kitted Out Schoolwear
You can visit their shop:
276 Smithdown Road, Wavertree, L15 5AJ
Phone: 07305 535575
Or you can purchase uniform from their website here: https://www.kittedoutschoolwear.co.uk/product-category/school-uniform/primary-schools/greenbank-primary-school/